Wednesday, June 27, 2012

UK Itinerary

I'm posting this from the lounge at Glasgow airport. I popped over for a bit to see my dad who has been unwell. Heading back to Australia now to finalise my plans.

In the meantime here's itinerary for the UK leg..
Rose Terrace. Perth Scotland
9th August - Arrive Manchester. Pick up bike.
10th August - Manchester to East Kilbride. Fit more parts.
11th August - East Kilbride to Perth

Leaving on the glorious 12th from Perth

12th August - Leave Perth for Ardlui
13th August - Ardlui to Whitby via Girvan
14th August - Whitby to Halifax
15th August - Yorkshire finalising bike
16th August - Yorkshire finalising bike
17th August - Huddersfield going away party
18th August - Hang over


19th August - Halifax to Bristol, then Yeovil
20th August - Yeovil - adventure film festival
21st August - Yeovil - London
22nd August - Ace Cafe London. Leaving for Paris 12:00 mid day .... heading south

My wife, Lorraine heads to Paris on the Eurostar. I head for Paris by road & ferry.

23rd August - Eiffel Tower - Jules Verne Restaurant
24th August - wave bye bye to my wife. Aim for Istanbul .. the adventure really begins

No comments:

Post a Comment